Valentine's Day Must-Haves
I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day or decorating for this holiday but when you find so many cute Valentine's Day inspired items you can't help but get excited for February 14th. I've found some great ways to subtly incorporate Valentine's Day into your home, wardrobe and makeup!
1. Love You More Pillow // 2. Red Berry Wreath // 3. Hunter Original Tall Gloss Boot // 4. J.Crew Holly Fair Isle Sweater // 5. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick Compact in Pastel Pink // 6. Sam Edelman Filly Moc Toe Loafer // 7. CLUSE La Boheme Leather Strap Watch // 8. Heart Shape Pink and Gold Ring Tray // 9. MAC Politely Pink Lipstick // 10. Williams-Sonoma Two in the Kitchen Cookbook // 11. Bauble Bar Piñata Tassel Earrings in Light Red // 12. essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in Beauty Marked
1. This "Love You More" pillow is such a great way to incorporate a touch of Valentine's into your decorations. I love that it's still neutral and will go with any of your current throw pillows.
2. This Red Berry Wreath is everything! I have this wreath and get so many compliments on it. I put it on our front door during the whole month of February.
3. If you don't already have a pair of the Hunter Original Tall Gloss Boots you need a pair. I have three pairs and wear them ALL THE TIME! I've had my eye on these gorgeous red ones for awhile.
4. This J.Crew Fair Isle Sweater is a nice subtle way to look festive on February 14th without wearing a sweater with a giant heart on it! I love that it still looks festive but can be worn more than 1 day a year.
5. I have yet to try a Bobbi Brown product that I don't love. This pastel pink brightening brick is the perfect combination of a warm bronzer and soft blush.
6. I have been searching for the perfect pair of classic penny strap loafers. These hot pink ones are definitely a statement piece. But if pink isn't your thing there are 5 other great colors to choose from.
7. I wear a watch everyday and tend to gravitate towards simple neutral watches in order to make bracelet stacking easier. This CLUSE one in light blush and gold is a slightly different take on neutral while still being able to go with everything.
8. I have several ring dishes scattered throughout the house. Bathroom, closet, nightstand, kitchen all placed to help me keep track of my wedding rings and day-to-day jewelry. One can never have enough ring dishes and this blush and gold one gives me all the emoji heart eyes especially since it's under $10!
9. Light pink lipsticks are a must have. Wear them year round for an added feminine touch to any look. This MAC lipstick in Politely Pink is perfect.
10. Since neither Nolan nor I are a big fans of Valentine's Day we'll most likely stay home and hang out. I'm thinking we need to cook something together from this Williams-Sonoma cookbook, "Two in the Kitchen." Who am I kidding? We'll most likely grab a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and call it a night! Regardless, these recipes all look amazing!
11. Beaded tassel earrings are some of my favorite statement pieces to wear. These Bauble Bar earrings are a great affordable piece. I'll take one of every color, please!
12. This essie gel polish is basically a manicure in a bottle! Long lasting effects of the shellac gel without the light or having to go to your local salon. Only two coats of polish followed by a top coat for 14 day wear. How gorgeous is this "Beautifully Marked" red shade?!
Whether you're celebrating with your sweetie or having Galentine's Day with the ladies I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!