Get to Know Me!
Welcome to Lifestyled with Lindsay! Get to know me, Lindsay Ahlvers
My blog, Lifestyled with Lindsay has been a long time coming and something I have been wanting to do for awhile and I’m so excited it has finally launched! I love sharing clothing ideas and tips along with recipes and home décor. So why not have my own little space on the internet to share with you all!
My passion for clothing and fashion began at a young age. I decided my freshman year of high school that I was going to study fashion. I attended Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Apparel Design. This blog is my outlet for creativity and a place to share everything with you!
So why Lifestyled with Lindsay? Because I enjoy sharing my love for fashion and how I style my clothing and hope to help inspire others. I love sharing an amazing sale or that perfect shade of red lipstick that everyone can wear. I want to share my super easy and delicious recipes that even the pickiest husband will eat (and I’ve got a picky one!) And as my husband and I are in the process of building our new home I’m excited to share the whole process with you. I am also looking forward to learning and getting new ideas from you!
1. I am a wife to an amazing, stud husband and dog mom (I clearly had some help writing this one)
2. I love binge watching shows on Netflix! It’s embarrassing how quickly I can finish an entire series.
3. I love baking! I took several cake decorating classes and enjoy doing it in my free time
4. I am an only child
5. I’m grew up a small town girl (like 3,700 people small)
6. I’ve been skydiving
7. I’m a shoe girl! I tend to find the perfect pair of shoes, then figure out what to wear with them.
8. Trashy Reality TV shows are my guilty pleasure (RHOC, RHONJ Vanderpump Rules, Keeping up with the Kardashians and Chrisley knows Best just to name a few)
9. I have a Bath and Body Works soap and candle obsession (borderline unhealthy obsession)
10. I have a serious sweet tooth
Meet my favorite guys, Nolan and Kauffman
Nolan and I have been together 6 ½ years and will be married 3 years this May (not sure how that’s even possible, time flies!) Kauffman, our fur baby is a 2 year old medium goldendoodle. We of course are completely smitten and obsessed with him!
Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you are here joining me on this crazy, fun journey! Can't wait to hear from you all!